The Falcon Fusion gives you ultimate redundancy. It is a GSM-based communicator that falls back to UHF transmission when the GSM network is unavailable ensuring that important signals get to your control room.
- Available in both Global and Dual sim options
- Available with chip sim
- 7 programmable positive or negative trip inputs
- 2 on-board relay outputs which can be controlled by the MiFalcon mobile app
- On-board serial port with connection protocols to all the major alarm panels
- Over-the-air programming on all Rhino and Texecom Premier alarm panels
- Dedicated AC supply monitoring input
- Built-in battery-low reporting with programmable delay time
- MiFalcon app
- Redundancy: the Falcon Fusion will transmit signals via GSM to the control room. However, it will fail-over to UHF transmission and send important alarms such as burglaries, panic, fire and medical emergencies should the GSM network be unavailable or too slow.
- Super-fast: the lag time between sending and receiving of alarm signals is reduced, allowing for quicker reaction.
- Quick and hassle-free installation: you can program and configure your Hybrid over-the-air (remotely) with our Windows-based software.
- Mobile App Control: the MiFalcon app allows you to activate relay outputs on your Falcon Fusion to remotely arm or disarm any alarm panel.
- Push Notifications: The MiFalcon app can also be activated to send push notifications of alarm events.
- Network redundancy: the global and dual sim reduces the chances of missing a signal. In the event of one network failure, it diverts to the next available network to transmit the alarm signal.
- Reduction in theft and fraud: the chip sim reduces the chances of theft and fraud on your account because it is virtually impossible to remove them.
- All on board serial protocols for different alarm panels: the Falcon Fusion has all major panel protocols on-board. This means one type of Falcon Fusion can be stocked and by simply pushing the on board push button the installer can simply change between the different serial alarm protocols for different panels on-site.