The Falcon Global uses the latest GSM technology and a multi-network sim for increased speed and enhanced reliability of alarm signals being transmitted.
- Multi-network capability and international network capability.
- Available with chip SIM.
- 7 programmable positive or negative trip inputs
- 2 on-board relay outputs which can be controlled by the MiFalcon mobile app
- On-board serial port with connection protocols to all the major control panels
- Over-the-air programming on all Rhino and Texecom Premier alarm panels
- MiFalcon app
Why Falcon Global?
- Expand your business internationally – the Global sim gives you the flexibility of building your business in other countries without the hassle of getting local sims. The global sim automatically works with any network, anywhere in the world.
- Mobile App Control: the MiFalcon app allows you to activate relay outputs on your Falcon Global to remotely arm or disarm any alarm panel
- Push Notifications: The MiFalcon app can also be activated to send push notifications of alarm events.
- Super-fast: the lag time between sending and receiving of alarm signals is reduced, allowing for quicker reaction.
- Quick and hassle-free installation: you can program and configure your Falcon Global over-the-air (remotely) with our Windows-based software.
- Reduction in theft and fraud: the chip sim reduces the chances of theft and fraud on your account because it is virtually impossible to remove them.
- All on board serial protocols for different alarm panels: the Falcon Global has all major panel protocols on-board. This means one type of Falcon Global can be stocked and by simply pushing the on board push button the installer can simply change between the different serial alarm protocols for different panels on-site.
- Network redundancy: the global sim reduces the chances of missing a signal. In the event of one network failure, it diverts to the next available network to transmit the alarm signal.