The Griffin is your 2-in-1 guard monitoring and panic alert system solution. It monitors up to two guards per site simultaneously and incorporates a bi-directional wireless transceiver that can receive wireless panic emergencies from a large number of users.
- Monitor up to 2 guards simultaneously
- Up to 32 route points
- Up to 32 guards
- Up to 8 supervisors
- Up to 4 colour-coded routes
- User RFID (proximity) card verification
- Wireless transceiver panic system using Raptor remotes
- Alert system supports up to 990 users
- On-board GSM for event reporting
- Up to 4 programmable shifts per guard per day
- Universal Contact ID alarms
- Web-based reports
- Back-up battery
Why the Griffin?
- Total guard monitoring solution: the Griffin allows you to monitor your guards’ patrols and equips your guard with a remote to enable panic alerts.
- Alert system functionality: this device is perfectly suited for housing complexes with a number of tenants. One Griffin unit supports up 990 users giving you tremendous scale. Our Raptor remote acts as a bi-directional transceiver which means that you will receive visual and audible feedback from your remote indicating whether your commands have been received or not.
- Identification: the Griffin comes standard with a RF proximity reader (to be used with an RFID card)
- Web reporting: keep your finger on the pulse at all times. You can view negative event summaries or even detailed reports remotely.