The Rhino 816 is your complete alarm panel solution. It comes standard with an on-board GSM communicator so you don’t need to purchase a communicator separately.
- 16 Zones wireless or 8 Zones wired, expandable to 16 zones wired
- 4 programmable wired outputs
- Up to 16 wireless outputs can be programmed
- On-board wireless transceiver
- 750 event log
- Advanced system diagnostics
- MiRhino app
Why Rhino 816?
- Total alarm panel solution: the Rhino 816 has an on-board GSM communicator saving you money and the unnecessary hassle of purchasing one separately.
- Immediate feedback on commands: the bi-directional functionality of the panel and remote control means that you will receive visual (by means of an LED light) and audible (by means of a tone) feedback on the remote control indicating whether the signal reached the receiver or not.
- Greater protection of signals: all our wireless device signals are transmitted on a radio frequency that is not used by others. This means that these signals are more resistant to jamming and interference.
- Easy and quick installation: Rhino kits contain out-the-box pre-programmed and pre-configured zone inputs. Simply mount detectors. Additional detectors are learned into the system in seconds.
- Mobile Control: the MiRhino app allows you to have full control over your alarm panel wherever you are.
- Installation flexibility: Wired and wireless options seamlessly integrate with one another to suit your specific needs.
- Radio polling technology: the Rhino 816 alarm panel monitors all wireless devices by receiving a periodic test signal from each device. If a test signal is not received within the programmed time frame it will send a “loss of supervision” event to the control room.
- Automatic time and date reset: the panel updates its date and time from the FSK server and is always accurate. This feature is extremely important for the accuracy of event logs.