Our Rhino Panic Pack is an advanced panic alert system built for tough environments with an on-board battery to provide you with adequate standby power and protection when you need it the most.
- Tamper-proof housing
- On-board battery with intelligent battery charger
- 6 dedicated on-board wired zone inputs
- Siren and strobe outputs (1 amp rated)
- Supports 100 remote panic buttons
- On-board wireless transceiver for wireless panic
- Optional VHF or GSM communicator plug-in module
- 500 event log
- Bi-directional technology
- Long range; up to 500m line-of-sight
- Shielded panic button to eliminate false alarms
Why Rhino Panic Pack?
- Affordable protection: the Rhino Panic Pack is a simply designed system that offers protection without having to install an alarm panel or any peripherals.
- Robust housing: our panic pack comes in a compact and strongly-built metal housing which is easy to mount and built for tough environments.
- Immediate feedback on commands: the bi-directional technology in the remote control means that you will receive visual (by means of an LED light) and audible (by means of a tone) feedback indicating whether the signal reached the receiver or not.
- Over-the-air programming: remote controls can be programmed into the panic pack remotely when using the GSM communicator plug-in module.
- Greater protection of signals: all our wireless device signals are transmitted on a radio frequency that is not used by others. This means that these signals are more resistant to jamming and interference.
- User identifiable remotes: each remote is programmed to a specific user which allows for immediate identification on the panic pack’s seven segment LED display and in the control room once a panic signal is received.